More about us
Intro to Video Editing with Adobe Premiere
Skill Level: Beginner
Duration: 12 total hours
Looking for a professional and diverse video editing application? This introductory course will explore basic video editing skills using Adobe Premiere CC. This online course will cover interface navigation, importing, basic video and audio editing and exporting.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible to apply to become a Community Producer at MNN.
This online course includes:
- Live guided instruction from a media professional
- Digital handouts and activity materials
- One-on-one out of class support from MNN staff
- Mac or PC with Installed application of Adobe Premiere CC
- For the best experience, we recommend using computers with larger displays (20" or higher) or dual monitor setups.
- Internet Connection (minimum of 2Mbs)
Recommended Skills & Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- Experience navigating online webinar applications
- Download the Adobe Premiere CC Handbook - Edición con Premiere
Important Note: If you register for the course and fail to meet the minimum system requirements, you will not receive a refund. Please contact us BEFORE registering if you are unsure of your system’s compatibility.