More about us
Introduction to Filmmaking
Duration: 4 sessions | 12 total hours
This course is designed for beginners to learn the theory of filmmaking. Through engaging activities, learn the power of shot selection, scene analysis, and how to translate scripts to the screen.
This course includes:
- Live guided instruction from a media professional
- Digital handouts and activity materials
- One-on-one out of class support from MNN staff
- Basic Mac Computer Operation
- Supply your own headphones
- This is an in-person course with limited seating.
- Those registering for an in-person seat must wear a face mask, maintain a social distance from other attendees and agree to our entire COVID-19 policies.
New York, NY 10019