More about us
Introduction to Filmmaking (ONLINE)
Duration: 4 sessions | 8 total hours
This course is designed for beginners to learn the basics of filmmaking. Through engaging activities, learn the power of shot selection, scene analysis and how to translate scripts to the screen.
This online course includes:
- Live guided instruction from a media professional
- Digital handouts and activity materials
- One-on-one out of class support from MNN staff
- For the best experience, we recommend using desktop computers or laptops
- Internet Connection (minimum of 2Mbs)
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Experience navigating online webinar applications
Important Note: If you register for the course and fail to meet the technical requirements, you will not receive a refund. Please contact us BEFORE registering if you are unsure of your system’s compatibility.